Saturday 29 August 2015

Pertama kali

Dengan nama Allah..

This is my first attempt using this "thing"..dunno how will it turn out..i really think this is the best way for me
to express what i feelin, my experience and everything that happen in my life..

Well the thing is there a lot to say and talk bout..oh yess there a lot to say..many things happened in my life lately..i really feel the need to use this thing to tell all bout it..i feel really bad if i keep this to myself..lets hope that this thing would be a way for me to solve my problem..from family, friends, school, uni life, and even love..im gonna express all bout it..

To all readers out there, this is my life..this is my journey..this is my story..
#F.R.Fariz

"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things.." - Shawshank Redemption

No comments:

Post a Comment